Drieam is committed to making Portflow inclusive and accessible to all learners, including those with disabilities or other accessibility needs. In a flexible modern learning environment, it is crucial to offer learners a fully equal experience, to allow every student to follow their unique learning journeys to the full extent. This also includes the user experience from all involved parties in the learning process, such as instructors, coaches, peers, and administrators.
Portflow is conformant to accessibility standards under
The following are some of the specific accessibility features of Portflow that are important for education:
- Accessible menus and navigation: All menus and navigation elements in Portflow are accessible to keyboard users and screen readers. This makes it easy for students with physical disabilities to navigate the product.
- High-contrast text and images: Text and images in Portflow have high enough contrast to be readable by people with low vision. This ensures that all students can see the content clearly.
- Adjustable font size: The font size in Portflow can be adjusted to accommodate different needs. This is helpful for students with visual impairments or learning disabilities.
- Screen reader support: Portflow is fully supported by screen readers, so people who are blind or visually impaired can use it without difficulty. This allows all students to access the content, regardless of their vision.
- Keyboard navigation: Portflow can be navigated entirely by keyboard, so people who cannot use a mouse can still use it. This is helpful for students with physical disabilities.
We are committed to continuously improving the accessibility of Portflow. If you have any feedback on the accessibility of Portflow, please contact us.